Caring For Your Candle
If your candle doesn’t burn how you think it should, please contact us so we can make it right. Please take care when handling hot glass and wax and protect the surface on which it rests.
To get the most out of your candle, fragrance oil, and reed diffuser we recommend that you:
- Burn your candle between 1-4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick to ¼” prior to each burning.
- Extinguish if it smokes, flickers, or has a large flame.
- Straighten wick when needed, best done when warm.
- Keep candle away from drafts and high traffic areas.
- Never leave candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- The jar and wax will be HOT after burning.
- Ideal for oil burners or diffusers for a scent that is stronger than burning a candle. There is no need to dilute them with water or any other base.
- Our fragrance oils are certified skin-safe when used in the proper dilution. If you are making your own soap, lotion, etc., we recommend that the oil be no more than ~10% of the final product.
- Our 4 oz reed diffusers release a slow, steady fragrance for one to two months. They will be less strong than burning a candle, and are ideal for small spaces and places where burning a flame is not allowed, such as dorm rooms, classrooms, hospital rooms, etc.
- For a burst of fragrance, simply flip the reeds.